Restaurant style Chicken 65

     I love Chicken 65 when I eat at restaurants. When I tried it initially, I didn't like it that much because of the egg flavor.
     But recently, my son became a huge fan of chicken 65 so I don't have a choice. I started exploring different styles and finally ended up with the below recipe. It was perfect, tastes just like the one we get in restaurants but with no color and Gluten(Maida) and also I made it with loads of love for him so it was extra tasty!



Ingredients:

Chicken - 500grams
Chillypowder- 1-2 tbsp
Kashmirichilly powder - 1tsp
Cuminpowder - 1tsp
Garam Masala-1 tsp
Gingergarlic paste - 1tbsp
Salt - as needed
Egg White - 1egg
Cornflour - 1tbsp
Riceflour - 1tbsp
Limejuice - 1 tbsp
Curry Leaves - chopped


Steps:

1. Add washed chicken pieces in a bowl and add all masala powders, ginger garlic paste, egg white and lemon juice. Mix everything well.

2. Add corn flour, rice flour and chopped curry leaves. Mix well.

3. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.

4. In a pan, heat oil then add the chicken pieces one by one. Fry until it turns golden brown.

Tips : Use chicken pieces without bones and serve/eat hot to get restaurant effect.

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts